Ingest any source of vulnerability or asset data into Nucleus
Didn’t find your tool on our integrations page?
You probably had high hopes of seeing your fancy, new Vulnerability scanning/ASM/ITSM/CMDB tool listed. And it’s understandably deflating to scroll through and not find it.
But here’s the silver lining: While Nucleus is a top-notch Unified Vulnerability Management platform, we’re constantly evolving.
We’re dedicated to addressing such gaps, and we’ve got your needs in focus.
Enter: Nucleus FlexConnect.
What is Nucleus FlexConnect?
The Nucleus FlexConnect framework enables Nucleus to fully integrate with virtually any system that exposes an API to extract the data you wish to load into Nucleus.
Advantages of FlexConnect
- Efficient Deployment: No need for delays. FlexConnect places you firmly in control, allowing swift data extraction, transformation, and loading into Nucleus.
- Adaptable Integration: Every organization has its distinct data sources, crucial to VM operations. FlexConnect is built to support integrating any such data seamlessly into Nucleus.
- Comprehensive Support: We’re committed to guiding you – from your first step in setup to continuous maintenance. And if it suits you, we can even host and monitor FlexConnect integrations on our infrastructure.
Common Use Cases
- Importing asset data and metadata from a CMDB or ITSM that we don’t have a native connector for yet.
- Importing vulnerability data from a custom developed scanning tool or vulnerability database. Maybe even from a competitor’s solutions that didn’t work.
- Importing security compliance findings and misconfigurations from obscure and lesser-known compliance scanning tools.
Getting Started with FlexConnect
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We’re compiling a list now. Contact us in the meantime to see if your tool has an existing integration.
We primarily use Python, but other languages are possible.
Options include on-premises, private cloud, or on our infrastructure.