Identify, Prioritize, and Remediate
CISA KEV Catalog Vulnerabilities
Identify CISA Known Exploited Vulnerabilities in Seconds
- Identify which assets in your environment have known vulnerabilities that CISA has confirmed as being exploited in the wild.
- Cross reference CISA KEV vulnerabilities with Mandiant threat intelligence, CVSS, and more to better understand every vulnerability’s risk.
Prioritize Remediation Based on CISA KEV
- Use the CISA KEV catalog to prioritize vulnerability remediation.
- Automate remediation workflows that integrate with existing ticketing systems such as ServiceNow and Jira.
Meet CISA BOD 22-01 Federal Requirements for Remediation
- Track CISA KEV vulnerabilities to ensure federal compliance with CISA Binding Operational Directive 22-01.
- Understand when each vulnerability needs to be remediated with visibility into CISA due dates.
CISA KEV Identification and Prioritization Demo
View Recent Exploited Vulnerabilities in our CISA KEV Breakdown:
June 5, 2023 CISA KEV Breakdown | Zyxel
June 5: 2 New Vulns | CVE-2023-33009, CVE-2023-33010 In this CISA KEV Breakdown, two vulnerabilities affecting the same set of Zyxel technologies as CVE-2023-28771 have
June 2, 2023 CISA KEV Breakdown | Progress MOVEit Transfer
June 2: 1 New Vuln | CVE-2023-34362 In this CISA KEV Breakdown, only one vulnerability was added, however it has generated quite a lot of
May 31, 2023 CISA KEV Breakdown | Barracuda, Zyxel
May 31 (and May 26): 2 New Vulns | CVE-2023-28771, CVE-2023-2868 In this CISA KEV Breakdown, two command injection vulnerabilities from Zyxel and Barracuda Networks
May 22, 2023 CISA KEV Breakdown | Apple
May 22: 3 New Vulns | CVE-2023-32373, CVE-2023-32409, CVE-2023-28204 In this CISA KEV Breakdown, three zero-days reported to Apple just last week have been added
May 19, 2023 CISA KEV Breakdown | Cisco, Samsung
May 19: 3 New Vulns | CVE-2004-1464, CVE-2016-6415, CVE-2023-21492 In this CISA KEV Breakdown, three vulnerabilities (only one being disclosed this year) were added to
Analyzing 925 Known Exploited Vulnerabilities in CISA’s KEV Catalog
Analyzing 925 Known Exploited Vulnerabilities in CISA’s KEV Catalog There are currently 925 known exploited vulnerabilities on Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency’s KEV catalog, making it