Identify, Prioritize, and Remediate
CISA KEV Catalog Vulnerabilities
Identify CISA Known Exploited Vulnerabilities in Seconds
- Identify which assets in your environment have known vulnerabilities that CISA has confirmed as being exploited in the wild.
- Cross reference CISA KEV vulnerabilities with Mandiant threat intelligence, CVSS, and more to better understand every vulnerability’s risk.
Prioritize Remediation Based on CISA KEV
- Use the CISA KEV catalog to prioritize vulnerability remediation.
- Automate remediation workflows that integrate with existing ticketing systems such as ServiceNow and Jira.
Meet CISA BOD 22-01 Federal Requirements for Remediation
- Track CISA KEV vulnerabilities to ensure federal compliance with CISA Binding Operational Directive 22-01.
- Understand when each vulnerability needs to be remediated with visibility into CISA due dates.
CISA KEV Identification and Prioritization Demo
View Recent Exploited Vulnerabilities in our CISA KEV Breakdown:
A Look at CISA’s Top Routinely Exploited Vulnerabilities Knowing what vulnerabilities interest malicious actors is a critical step in assessing the risk of vulnerabilities found
October 2: 2 New Vulns | CVE-2018-14667, CVE-2023-5217 In this CISA KEV Breakdown, we cover the Red Hat addition from the 28th of September as well
September 22: 1 New Vuln | Trend Micro In this CISA KEV Breakdown, a vulnerability in the Worry-Free suite of services offered by Trend Micro was
With these 15 new additions to CISA KEV, the catalog has officially grown to cover more than 1,000 vulnerabilities – a feat that we’ve been