Hey! Quit slackin’ off!
Nucleus co-founder Scott Kuffer joins host Patrick Gray to talk about a killer use case that customers are clamoring for: Being able to map vulnerabilities to org groups within your enterprise so you can see who’s slacking off when it comes to patching.
(Scott’s interview begins around the 47 minute mark)
Other Show Notes:
- Group-IB CEO arrested in Russia for treason
- Lawsuit alleges ransomware contributed to hospitalised baby’s death
- Nakasone outs self as hound release advocate
- Syniverse owned, but we don’t know how badly
- Why Google keyword warrants are awesome
- Much, much more…