In this webinar, Scott Kuffer, COO of Nucleus Security, and Tucker Pettis, Senior Manager, Cyber Risk Services at Deloitte, provide an in-depth look at how enterprise organizations can take a risk-based approach to assessing their attack surface. The webinar covers the following topics:
- An overview of risk-based vulnerability management and how it differs from traditional vulnerability management
- How taking a risk-based approach to assessing your attack surface can help reduce an enterprise organization’s cybersecurity risk
- A deep dive into Deloitte’s attack service management
- Key challenges in Vulnerability Management that Deloitte has seen across large enterprises
- An overview on how Deloitte uses Nucleus Security’s unified vulnerability management platform as a part of their attack surface management service
Leave with a solid understanding of how risk-based vulnerability management can be used to assess and prioritize vulnerabilities across your attack surface. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from industry experts on how to reduce your organization’s cybersecurity risk.
TRUSTED AROUND THE GLOBE.
Join the growing team of security pros who already love Nucleus.
“GOSH, I LOVE NUCLEUS!”
– Pedro, SensePost
(We love you, too, Pedro <3)
Ready to Respond to Vulnerabilities 10x Faster?
Let’s Get Started!
Request a two-week free trial now and be on your way to unified vulnerability management!