PARTNER DEAL REGISTRATION.
Let us know about a sales opportunity and gain priority for that lead!
Congratulations! We appreciate the work you’ve done and are thrilled you’re ready to claim an account as a Partner deal for the Nucleus unified VM platform.
Deal Registration Criteria
Before submitting the deal, please confirm you have an established business relationship with the account, and that your pre-sales efforts indicate the deal meets these criteria:
- Pre-sales qualification process includes meeting with the account decision-makers.
- Deal qualification process confirms the customer is ready and able to evaluate and purchase a Nucleus license.
- Project budget for Nucleus is quantified and confirmed.
- Onboarding requirements are scoped and ready for Nucleus review and timeline confirmation.
- The deal is not active with the Nucleus Sales Team.
- The deal is not owned by a qualified Nucleus Partner.
Deal Registration Process
- The first Partner to submit a deal that meets all of the deal registration criteria specified above, as determined by Nucleus, will receive an approved deal registration for that deal.
- If a deal is approved, Nucleus will notify the Partner by e-mail. Nucleus strives to notify Partners of its decision within one to two business days
- If a deal is declined, Nucleus will notify the Partner by e-mail, and will include the reason(s) for such decision.
- An approved deal will remain in good-standing 90 days from deal registration. During this time, you will work with your Nucleus counterpart to sell to the account. Partners may request one extension per deal. At its discretion, Nucleus may extend the Approval Period if sufficient justification exists.
For questions, contact [email protected]